Apply by June 30 to be considered for technical assistance with the locally-led conservation and outdoor recreation project. The community assistance specialists in our Rivers, Trails, and Conservation Assistance program can help you to:
- Increase access to outdoor recreation and natural world;
- Improve community health with new opportunities for active living;
- Promote conservation and encourage stewardship of local resources;
- Benefit the local economy by improving quality of life;
- Connect youth to the outdoors and engage the next generation of conservation stewards; and
- Build partnerships that support your project’s success!
Still need help deciding to so something great in your community with our help? Watch this short video.
Step right up! Applications are due by June 30th!